GP MaTe is a material and maintenance system designed for inventory control and planning. Our customized maintenance planning software offers several benefits to companies that need to stay on top of their equipment repairs. We believe that a quality maintenance program is vital for the success of your company. It ensures that all equipment works at optimum capacity/performance, reduces downtime instances, and prevents expensive repairs.
Taking Advantage of GP MaTe Technology
GP MaTe planning software uses state-of-the-art technologies to enhance your maintenance procedures and bring down costs. These technologies include the following:
• Easy-to-use architecture. Choose GP MaTe software as a local package in your organization or centrally installed to serve all your sites. We can also provide the software as a service over the internet. Select the most economical architecture to meet your needs.
• Support for portable devices. Our maintenance software supports several Android devices, including tablets, bar code scanning PCs, and smartphones. You can carry out multiple functions on these devices, such as data collection and inspections of equipment.
• A large pool of supported hardware. GP MaTe’s back-end elements are compatible with most server platforms, including Windows and major Unix environments. It also operates in most Window environments (XP, Vista, 7, 10).
• Support for various languages. Our software handles most of the most common foreign languages and currency conversations if your suppliers, vendors or facilities are overseas. You will get round-the-clock support for various languages.
Benefits of GP MaTe Maintenance Planning Software
You can do the following with GP MaTe:
• Manage and Track Repairable Assets during in-house or vendor repairs so that you can allocate costs accordingly. The software enables you to know what assets are due for maintenance and divide costs between operating and inventory budgets.
• Maintenance Scheduling. The system supports three types of maintenance schedules based on a fixed date schedule if the equipment does seasonal work, usage meter readings associated with the said equipment, or time interval based on the performance.
• Interface with the accounting system. You can interface the maintenance planning software with your accounting or ERP systems to capture your purchase actions and expenses automatically.
• Receive feedback on equipment failure. The software captures information on equipment performance to help with failure analysis. The data, including failure codes and breakdown parameters, helps determine the next maintenance schedule.
Do you want to learn more about GP MaTe maintenance planning software capabilities and benefits? Contact GP MaTe for a demo and tailored advice.
About GP MaTe
GP MaTe is a user-friendly maintenance and material management system that facilitates maintenance management solutions, work orders and critical spare parts management. Our product has many optional modules that support Safety (PSM, MOC and LOTO), Budgeting, Multi-Plant Information Sharing, and Operator Tours and Data Collection. Additionally, the system is available in many languages and interfaces with most accounting and ERP systems.