Software for maintenance management is an excellent way to manage the demands of your business. Discover GP MaTe, a system designed to aid scheduling and control costs. Our goal is to protect your investment and keep facilities running at optimal levels. Read on to learn more.
Recurring Maintenance Support
GP MaTe is capable of supporting recurring maintenance activities. Many organizations find success with time interval, meter reading, and fixed date scheduling.
- Time Interval: this is the number of days between performance. The spacing is based on the prior performance or an independent fixed time frame that works best for a facility.
- Meter Reading: an interval relies on a usage meter typically associated with the equipment. However, it can be derived from process control systems.
- Fixed Date Schedule: a schedule based upon a set date.
Devices for Portable Support
For operations in various locations, we offer portable devices to configure remote operations. Supported functions aid with tasks for work order lookup, timecard entry, concerns with spare parts, and even gives feedback on work performance.
These three communication schemes can be configured on a portable device:
- Batch: a device is secured to the workstation and programmed with jobs.
- Wireless: uses Wi-Fi to communicate with the device, including support for out of network remote services.
- Mobile (Telco): internet connectivity via telco communications.
Software for Maintenance Management: GP MaTe
Software for maintenance management proactively keeps maintenance tasks on track. Additionally, it identifies potential problems that need attention before they become larger issues. Learn more about how GP MaTe can aid in the successful operation of your facility and maintenance needs. A live demo is a great way to learn more about our products and services. Contact us today!
About GP MaTe
GP MaTe is a user-friendly maintenance and material management system that facilitates maintenance management solutions, work orders and critical spare parts management. Our product has many optional modules that support Safety (PSM, MOC and LOTO), Budgeting, Multi-Plant Information Sharing, and Operator Tours and Data Collection. Additionally, the system is available in many languages and interfaces with most accounting and ERP systems.